Ayurvedic Medicines for Asthma, Rhinitis, Coryza and Sinusitis
Asthma is a grave condition that a considerable world populace chunk suffers from currently. It is an acute condition that causes terrible agony to the person who suffers as well as to the ones who care for the illed. The condition is frequently triggered worse with environmental factors that act as motivating agents to asthma. The episodes of extreme difficulty in breathing are pitiable when they strike and under chronic conditions, could be taxing to life as well! Generally, allopath combined with exercises; are prescribed by specialists. However, going herbal, coupled with a religious following of Yogic postures is the best way to overcome the situation.
The concept behind
The Asthma Package consists of herbal extracts that sooth the muscles of the respiratory tract, thus enabling the breathing to be eased out and lowers the stress on the respiratory tract. Secondly, it takes care that the lungs are in healthy condition. Congestion and cough are thus eradiated.
- Foremost, this package is used to contain asthma and its recurring attacks. More than the main disorder itself, it is the allergic bent that causes the utmost problem. The herbs present in this package increases the immunity towards this allergy proneness at the cellular level. The episodes of violent asthma attacks are thus reduced in intensity and occurrence times.
- Secondly, since the herbs have a soothing action on the skin and muscles of the respiratory tract, irritation because of the slightest inhalation of contamination is checked. As such, people who were sensitive to dust and dirt previously, become more resistant in nature. This adds to the preventive mechanism of recurrent asthmatic attacks.
- By the regular ingestion of the package constituent, pneumonia and other chronic respiratory illnesses stay under constant check. The herbal extracts act as constant decongestants. Thus, the throat is kept clear of cough and infection. This again contributes positively to the eradication of symptoms of asthma. Sinus problems are also helped out with and patients feel a lot of respite.
- A regular ingestion of the medicine increases the general immunity of the body towards respiratory illnesses and other chronic disorders related to the respiratory tract. The occurrence frequency of cough and cold is also reduced to a huge extent.
- Being herbal in nature, chances that the package elements would cause side effects of any kind is almost nil. As such, the patient can continue taking a regular dose of the medicine till the time it is completely cured and signs of asthma stop coming back.
- It is not only asthma that is cured. Generally, patients suffering from one respiratory disorder become prone to those of other kinds as well. As such, it is almost a boon to find that the herbal extracts in this package help deal with a large number of respiratory symptoms.
Dosage and recommendations
Intake of the medicine twice a day with warm milk can be highly beneficial. It is also recommended that the patient bring about significant lifestyle changes and alteration in food habits. Cold and fried foods need to be a strict no no. This apart, it is advisable not to ingest anything that the patient is even slightly allergic to. Regular practice of Yoga accelerates the healing process and thus is beneficial in such cases.
Name of Medicine
|Divya Swasari Ras 20 gm
Divya Sitopaladi choorna 25 gm
Divya Abhrak Bhasm 5 gm
Divya Praval Pisti 5 gm
Divya Trikatu Choorna 25 gm
Divya Lakshmi Vilasa Ras 40 gm
Divya Sanjivani Vati 20 gm