Himalaya Himplasia Promotes Prostate Health, Reproductive function, Improves Urinary Flow
Age brings with itself, untold damage to the body and the mind. Every part of the human body undergoes cell death and ageing leading to an overall change in the shape and size of various body organs. The Prostate gland is one such part of the male body. After 40 years of age, the prostate gland begins a naturally induced enlargement process and the condition is known as prostatic hyperplasia or more scientifically referred to as benign prostatic hyperplasia. The location of the prostate gland is just below the urinary bladder. As it enlarges with age, it tends to push the urinary bladder upwards, chocking it to a critical condition. The results of this change are difficulty in urination, inflation of the urinary bladder due to more deposition of urine, an unrestrained urge to visit the toilet more often and in extreme conditions, painful urination. Prostatic hyperplasia attacks almost all men and becomes a prominent problem above 70 years of age. Medical treatments are available, but more than often, they are extremely expensive. A natural solution is more welcome. Himplasia offers the most appropriate solution for prostatic hyperplasia.
Himplasia is a polyherbal formula for treating prostatic hyperplasia and maintaining a healthy bladder. The following ingredients make it a unique solution for promoting prostatic health.
- Small caltrops: This herb, also known as Gokshura has a plethora of beneficial actions that make it the herb of choice in Himplasia. It is diuretic in nature. Apart from treating the genitourinary tract, it also acts as an aphrodisiac, enhancing the quality of semen and sperm.
- Bonduc nut: This nut is extremely crucial in ensuring a healthy bladder. It has pronounced medicinal properties that make it one of the primary ingredients of Himplasia. It displays anti-pyretic, anti microbial, diuretic and muscle contractile properties.
- Areca nut: This exotic nut has long been used as a medication for urinary disorders. It contains arecoline and a class of polyphenol, known as tannin. These compound classes act as urinary enhancers.
- Shatavari: An excellent option to go for in any sort of reproductive illness, this, this magical herb treats prostatic defects like nothing else. It shows aphrodisiac and diuretic properties.
- Three leaved caper: The extract from the bark of this tree shows diuretic, anti-inflammatory and demulcent properties. As such, it helps in maintaining a healthy bladder.
All these herbs together, make Himplasia an unmatched solution for the treatment of Prostatic hyperplasia.
Dosage of Himplasia
Moderate cases of Prostatic Hyperplasia can be treated by using 1 tablet, twice a day. For extreme cases, however, a dosage of 2 tablets twice a day is best recommended.Tagged