A blend of wonderful herbal constituents found in the nature, Divya Arshkalp Vati is useful in the treatment and prevention of piles. Also it is beneficial in case of other digestive issues too. Constipation, which is one of the chief reasons for piles is also treated and prevented in an effective way. It also helps in relieving the signs and symptoms of piles and fistula in an effective way. Various herbal or ayurvedic components contained in this amazing herbal preparation as are follows.
Naga dauna Haritaki, Khuna kharaba, Ghrita kumara, Nimba (Bakayan), Karpura (camphor), Kaharava (amber), Kakamaci (makoy), Bark of soap nut and Pure Rasaunt
All these are being used since times unknown to retain normal digestive functions. Hence all these combined help in keeping constipation and in turn piles at bay.
What is the mode of using Arshkalp Vati?
1-2 tablets of Divya Arshkalp Vati two times in a day are sufficient to treat and prevent the problem of piles and some other digestive problems too. It must be taken in an empty stomach with water or butter milk.
Is Divya Arshkalp Vati really useful for piles treatment?
Well, an apt answer to this question is yes. Divya Arshkalp Vati is really beneficial in the treatment of piles. Not only treatment but it is equally useful in the prevention of piles. Its major benefits are as follows.
- Divya Arshkalp Vati is a natural and effective way of getting rid of piles. It aids in offering instant, effective and long lasting relief from this condition.
- It helps in removal of all types of toxins, wastes and impurities from the body. This in turn helps in keeping constipation and in turn piles at bay automatically.
- It helps in easing the process of bowel evacuation.
- Also bowel movements are regulated so that the problem of piles may be prevented altogether.
- It helps in soothing down pain and other discomforts in the ano-rectal region caused due to piles.
- Any types of irritation, itching or inflammation in the ano-rental region are soothed down.
- It is an apt cure for bleeding as well as non-bleeding piles.
- The blood and oxygen supply to the anus region is improved which in turn aids in reducing and getting rid of swelling and redness in this region. It is due to softening of the skin which in turn relieves this painful condition.
- It is a non-surgical way of getting rid of piles. It even rules out chances of surgery in severe and chronic cases of piles. Hence it treats this problem in a natural way.
- It also offers relief from other digestive problems. As an instance, it may be used to treat the problem of indigestion in a safe way.
- It is rich in mild laxative action which is quite useful and important for constipation treatment. Consequently, piles are also treated in a natural way.
Is it safe?
There is no doubt about the safety of Divya Arshkalp Vati. It is all attributed to its organic origin. It means this remedy may be used by anyone to get rid of piles.