Divya Gokshuradi Guggulu 40gm
Urinary tract infection (UTIs) bothers countless people across the globe. It usually happens when bacteria, particularly, E. coli clings to urethra and begins to multiply. Women, in particular, are more prone to UTIs than men. One in five women suffers from one or the other kind of urinary tract infection. If you have been suffering from these problems frequently, regular intake of Divya Goksuradi Guggulu helps ward off infections and also alleviates the symptoms. This herbal medicine produces no side-effects on your body unlike other medicines available in the market. No matter how severe your urinary tract infection is, Goksuradi Guggulu facilitates a normal functioning of genitourinary tract. Discussed below are some of the uses and benefits of this remarkable Ayurvedic medicine from Divya Pharmacy.
The concept behind
Divya Gokshuradi Guggulu is prepared from saunth, mirch, hardh, papal, amla, nagar motha, and goksur panchang. Acting as an ant-inflammatory, antiviral and antipyretic medicine, Goksuradi Guggulu removes toxins from the body and promotes a healthy metabolism. It is also helpful in treating Pitta and Vatta conditions. What’s more, this herbal medicine also promotes the healthy functioning of kidneys and prostate gland. If kidney stones have been bothering you, Goksuradi Guggulu treats this problem too.
As a traditional Ayurvedic medicine, Goksuradi Guggulu, from Swami Ramdev, prevents stone formation and is equally helpful in treating semen disorders, diabetes, gout and leucorrhea. Besides this, the medicine helps promote a smooth functioning of kidneys, bladder, reproductive organs and urethra as well. Furthermore, the Divya Goksuradi Guggulu treats pitta inflammations and reduces swelling due to excessive kapha. It even helps maintain a proper size of prostate and promotes its healthy functioning.
- Helps in detoxification of urinary tract
- Treats premature ejaculation/nocturnal emissions
- Prevents genital disorders
- Increases sperm count
- Helpful in cystitis and dysuria
- Prevents enlargement of prostate gland
- Useful in chronic renal failure
- Improves sexual energy
- Prevents recurrence of urinary tract infections
- Boost immunity of the body
- Normalizes the urine flow
- Treats gall bladder stones
- Can be used as muscle relaxant and also during infertility
- Treats infections in prostate gland
Dosage and recommendations
You can consume the Divya Goksuradi Guggulu on daily basis as per the doctor’s recommendations. Usually, doctors advise to take three grams of this medicine twice a day along with water. Apart from taking Goksuradi Guggulu, here are some effective home remedies that will help treat urinary tract infections quickly.
- Regular intake of grape seed extract helps those who suffer from kidney problems
- Extracting juice from tulsi leaves and mixing it with honey prevents kidney infections
- Drink one glass of tomato juice daily
- Watermelon juice prevents prostate gland problems in men
- Soy protein is equally helpful to ward off UTIs
- Drink plenty of water and avoid fried & spicy food
- Exercise daily, practising yoga also helps